lørdag den 12. maj 2007

the blog is born!!

It is now 16.45 and we have just left the Gymnasium after a fantastic workshop with more or less 27 young participants from Mostar. It was a learningfull experience that we will bring forward in our project -picture your future- I pesonally hope with all of my heart that you as a participant took some thing with you from this! -The blog that we have just made is so you can continue your dialogues and stay united as a group that wants to achive the goals in front of you.
We will see some of you on Monday. I hope to see all of you around in town or in Denmark one day -maybe... there was a lot of talking about traveling and going away from Mostar. Let us know what you are doing.

All the best from Søren and the group!

2 kommentarer:

Youth sagde ...

heyy...:) i was in the workshop today,and i had a great time with all of you...the all activities were great and fun,so I didn't wanted to go home at all,but there is my mother..hmmm...anyway,I learned about working together.. We learned listen each other,speaking English all the time..usually I speak English all the time only when i have my English lesson...and it is not such fun like today,that's all just for grades,not from my heart like today..that's all for now...I hope that I will see all of you again in the workshop..:) Iwa

Youth sagde ...

HELLOOOO!!! I'm glad that i sacrificed my free time on Saturday morning for participation in workshop and i didn't regret. I had a great time, it was a brand new experience for me. It was very interesting to meet new people, not just from Mostar, but from other European countries too =)...So, that's all for the beginning,,, I'll be back =)
Tijana,,,