mandag den 14. maj 2007

A PICTURE CAN SAY MORE THAN A THOUSAND WORDS

Hi everybody! Thank you for a great experience on saturday. I'm really sorry we didn't have room for everybody in the workshop today, but it's so cool to see that so many of you are engaged and exited to participate. So, even if just 10 of you could be in the photoworkshop, I just want to encourage ALL of you to continue using the blog!!! And as a photographer, I would off course love to see a lot of pictures here. This is the perfect place to show people who you are, what you dream about, what challenges you have and what you are willing to fight for. I will do my best to give feedback on every picture posted on this blog, so come on you guys, go out there and show me what you got! :-)

-Hanne

And just to get you started, here is some inspiration:
These are some of the photos taken during the workshop today. The students worked together two and two, trying to translate different words in to pictures...

FREEDOM:




HOPE:




LOVE:




RESPECT:


4 kommentarer:

KaosPilots in Mostar-007 sagde ...

All this gives me hope!! -the level of photografi in this team is amazing! -keep shooting images!!

"respect" to you! -Søren

KaosPilots in Mostar-007 sagde ...

I am very impressed. I really feel I missed out on soemthing today. Enjoy the next couple of days, Im looking forward to hear from you.
Good luck.
Nanna

KaosPilots in Mostar-007 sagde ...
Denne kommentar er fjernet af forfatteren.
KaosPilots in Mostar-007 sagde ...

Impressive, amazing and very very good. Go out and shoot and remember that YOU can make the difference. Youth in Mostar, you rock
Anders