lørdag den 12. maj 2007

Day at the workshop

It looks like I am the first one to write about today's workshop.When i cam in that classroom I was tired and sleepy but after Masungas energizer I felt better and ready for work.Generally that's when the fun started.Everything in the program was fun but i think Picture the face was the best way to start our workshop.I liked every part of the program because i noticed that a lot of people around me have similar ideas about the way we could change our city and country.I think that the most educative thing was World cafe because I exchanged my opinions about various things with other students around me and I noticed that there is hope for our country only if we can give chance to young people to change it.When it all ended i felt sad because i wanted to talk more about this but and I hoped that we could do it again hopfully at monday's workshop.

Igor Majic

Ingen kommentarer: